Our Mission & Vision
Advancing population health research and education to improve the health of urban communities.
To be a destination where researchers can lead innovative, community-connected urban population health research and education.
Principles and Values
The Center embraces these principles and values:
- Promoting a population health framework as a unifying approach for addressing health determinants, interventions and health outcomes;
- Forging partnerships with community and academic experts from diverse organizations, backgrounds, perspectives and disciplines;
- Creating an environment of innovation;
- Translating research into effective policies, programs and practices; and
- Working to reduce health disparities.