Advancing population health research and education to improve the health of urban communities.
To be a destination where researchers can lead innovative, community-connected urban population health research and education.
Our Principles and Values
- Promoting a population health framework as a unifying approach for addressing health determinants, interventions, and outcomes
- Forging equitable and sustainable partnerships with community and academic experts from diverse organizations, backgrounds, and disciplines
- Creating an environment of innovation
- Using research to impact effective policies, programs, and practices
- Fostering knowledge transfer through clinical and community-based learning
- Reducing health disparities
- Delivering exceptional value by integrating the best available resources and methodologies to address key issues with integrity, objectivity, and responsiveness.